Kamis, 22 September 2016

My Bro is Coming to Town!

May 2nd, 2016
My "Big" bro finally coming to J-Town aka Jakarta!
Yes He's coming alone, after long long long long looonnnggg story!! hihihi

Me & Octa make an appointment to meet April on her store so after that we gonna go to the airport to pick up Philippe. Me visited Sency Mall first and then meet April with her co-worker, Lucy. She comes from London, she's very kind, very nice and so cheerful! We talking a lot, I tell her that I really love London! She tells everything about London to me,and she says The Big Ben is not too big as I thought it. She likes Prince Harry, me likes Prince William. She wants me to call her if one day I have holiday to London! And we gave our phone number each other so we can keep in touch. After that we're going to get dinner together and send her to apartment.

Me & Lucy

Done with Lucy, we go to pick up Phil at the airport at 1 am on the 3rd of May. He looks so happy and running like crazy to hug my friend April hahaha,,, wait, I have the video!

AADC Scene!! :D

Philippe, April & Me (octa took the picture)

After we picked him up, we're going to apartment. While we’re looking for our room, my bro show his gift (necklace) for April that he tell me before on whatsapp. Ya, before that I bought a cake for April so we will celebrate her "late" birthday tonight. yeaaayyy

For the scene, you can watch in here :

After all we are going to sleep because tomorrow I will go for work, and yes tonight I stay with them in 1 bed hahaha.

Morning, I wake up first & going to office with April. Octa are staying with phil to take him sightseeing Jakarta.

And day 2 we are going for dinner together with our friends.

Dinner Time

Done for dinner. Phil, April, Me & Octa going back to apartment and doing this for him! :D


 pose 1

 pose 2

pose 3

Yes because April wants me to take his good picture, so then I took it. Is it good or not? Well it's fine for me hahaha :D

Well since I'm going to work I don't know what boys are doing, but you can watch this :

Me & Phil only meet at night, and Octa said phil got nervous when he got dinner schedule with April's parents. And when I came back from work, I just saw his clothes are everywhere! GOSH!!! hahahaha


his clothes on the bed & on the floor

his bag still opened on the floor

his luggage also still opened & mess up in front of the water dispenser & refrigerator xD

and even his shaver still ON position on the floor HAHAHAHA

And when he came back, he's still look nervous but also look happy after met April's parents. hahahaha

mission accomplished huuyyeeeaaahh

And another we do during stay at the apartment. Don't forget to call Mommy ^,^


call Mommy :p

I even don't understand :p

talking french with his mom

morning punch to my bro! :D

Me & My "Big" Bro!

See you on November bro!

1 komentar:

  1. How to make money betting on football | How to make money in real money
    How to make money on football If you want to earn money betting on football and make money betting on football, we หาเงินออนไลน์ have you covered.

    BalasHapus